- Eating Thanksgiving dinner with Jeff at Trellis on Thurday and then dropping Jeff off at the airport.
- Finishing knitting Jess' dreads, felting them, and making them into a hair piece.
- Completely cleaning and organizing my previously out-of-control craft room.
- Cleaning the kitchen and living room. (Ok, not that thrilling, but had to be done.)
- Putting up the Advent Calendar, adding new activities to it, and filling it with candy goodies.
- Making experimental spinach and artichoke dip (yum) and having people over for another installment of DVD day featuring Doctor Who.
- Crafting a small tree's worth of nerd ornaments and decorating said tree. See photos of the results.
- Going to I Heart Indie (a craft fair) with Jess and discovering Jess' completely awesome and hidden rock shop in Kirkland.
- Hauling out all of the Christmas decor out of storage and assembling the tree. It's got half of its lights on it, but my other strands are burnt out, so I must get more. That's probably a job for later, though.
I had planned on getting the tree completely up along with the rest of the Christmas decor as well as making some eggnog, but I think those will need to wait for another day. I need a break!